Charlton Central Residents’ Association
Annual General Meeting
Monday 7th October 2013 at 7.30 pm
St Richard’s Hall, Swallowfield Road
Doors open at 7.15 pm
Formal business including election of officers and committee members will begin promptly at 7.30.
1. Welcome and introduction
3. Minutes of the Annual General Meeting 24th September 2012. These are available on the CCRA website (charltonresidents.org) or from the secretary on 020 8265 5454.
4. Matters arising
5. Report from the Chair of the Association
6. Report from the Secretary
7. Report from the Treasurer including statement of accounts and auditor’s report
8. Any proposed changes to the constitution. These will require a two thirds majority and must have been submitted in writing to the secretary by Monday 30th September.
9. Election of officers:
Nominations for officers must be submitted in writing, proposed and seconded, to the secretary Liz Somerville, 105 Elliscombe Road or
by 8.00 pm, on Friday 4th October.
10. Election of general management committee. Our constitution seeks at least 16 members in addition to the 4 officers with the aim of securing at least one from each road in the area. Nominations for Committee members may be submitted in advance to the secretary in writing or proposed at the meeting
11. Any other resolutions. These will require a two thirds majority and must have been submitted in writing to the secretary by Monday 30th September.
12. Any other business
Everyone in the CCRA area can attend the AGM and the rest of the evening but only paid up members can vote, make nominations or submit resolutions.
We are delighted to announce that Harry Sadleir, a principal member of LXB Retail Properties Plc, and the person responsible for the development programme in Charlton has agreed to make a presentation and answer questions about what is happening on Woolwich Road. This is your opportunity to separate fact from rumour and to find out what the future holds for us!